Are you an experienced studio insider looking to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you want to be on the cutting-edge of the latest entertainment technology? This may be the job for you.
StoryFit seeks a dynamic Studio Strategist to join our technology sales team, offering business and market intelligence to entertainment companies. As the West Coast presence of one of today’s most innovative creative technology companies, you’ll make the first impression with clients regarding our AI-powered technology, developing new business from your direct selling efforts.
You’ll be selling focused insights to screenplays, so a robust working knowledge of contemporary movies and television is a must. Your relationships in the film industry are essential, and your ability to quickly grow new accounts will be the principal driver for your and the company’s success.
– Sales or marketing experience in the film or TV industry
– Track record of past achievements
– A love of all things entertainment – you watch movies and TV shows, and can talk knowledgeably about them
– Professionalism with robust business intelligence and the ability to present and negotiate.
– Experience with/awareness of enterprise CRM software like Hubspot
– Strong technical skills, computer savvy and understand technology
– The technical aptitude to master our AI-powered solutions
– Utilize powerful communication and listening skills to establish rapport and sell StoryFit’s value
– Complete and close new sales deals with studios, producers, agents, financiers, and movie marketing companies
– Identify and develop new potential customers by qualifying and tracking leads, creating strategic outreach, and meeting in person to establish business relationships.
– Record all sales data in StoryFit’s CRM system and coordinate opportunities with internal colleagues
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
To apply, email resume and cover letter to jobs<@>storyfit.com, with the subject line “Studio Strategist — Full Time” in the subject line.