StoryFit, the world’s leader in machine learning and artificial intelligence for narrative content, seeks an energetic, self-starter business development leader to drive growth. This is the job for you if you crave the big opportunity — to be empowered to make a difference, to influence product and marketing strategy, to champion big ideas, to power sales excellence, to speak on panels, and to provide superb customer service.
The business development executive will support the full sales pipeline selling business and marketing intelligence solutions, over both short and long sales cycles. He/She would be responsible for developing a sales plan, prospecting, arranging meetings, attending film festivals and networking events, preparing sales contracts, and closing revenue.
Networking is key to this role, so an industry insider or someone with existing relationships and experience in the entertainment marketing or acquisitions community is preferred. An understanding of current industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitors would be helpful.
– Sales or business development experience in the film or TV industry
– Track record of past achievements
– Utilize powerful communication and listening skills to establish rapport and sell StoryFit’s value
– Prospect, nurture, and close new sales with entertainment clients
– Record all sales data in StoryFit’s CRM system and coordinate opportunities with internal colleagues
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Business Development” in the subject line.